Our working process for Restoration
- The first step towards saving your books and documents is an on-site inventory.
- Random surface sampling by tape lift extraction is conducted for identification of any fungal contamination of volatiles.
- Pack-out is done on-site (as detailed above).
- Proper loading of transport vehicle (securing merchandise for safe transport)
- Freezing of merchandise (to stop swelling and prevent mold growth) . Preparation of texts or documents by placing them onto processing trays.
- Hand-wiping and HEPA vacuuming of each book or document individually.
- Change damaged manila folders with a new folder water resistant spill wipe clean type.
- Monitoring moister content and quality assurance (by use of Tramex moisture instruments).
- Reconstruction or restoration of each individual damaged page.
- Thermal treating of text books and reference manuals for removal of moisture content. (Individual inspection of spine jackets and bindings) repair when necessary.
- Replacement of all identifying labels, markings or physicians notes. Replacement of all wet 3 ring binders ½ to 3".
- Post de-contamination random surface sampling by tape lift extraction
- Relocation - Computerized sorting, Return and Delivery
Technicians available 7 days per week 24 hours per day prepared to respond, resolve, and reduce your environmental hazards
CALL (877) 663-5336 TO INQUIRE
a division of Glamour Environmental Incorporated
|Environmental Research & Restoration
a Division of Glamour Environmental, Inc.
4730 North 31st Court, Hollywood, Florida 33021
Toll Free (877) 663-5336 . Local (954) 967-0011